August 10, 2009

JMR Upcoming CD Report!

The Jewish Music Report has just published a great list of some of the new albums that are in the works and are due out soon. The list includes, among others, new albums for Yaakov Shwekey, Yeshiva Boys Choir, Benny Friedman, Ohad, and MBD. I am personally looking forward to see what each CD has to offer, and I am especially excited for the albums from Shua Kessin, Benny Friedman, and YBC 4. One new release is the CD and DVD from the Big Event Concert which featured Lipa, Dedi, MBD, and others and iy'h I intend to purchase that as well (I'm deliberating between getting the CD or the DVD- which do you think is a better buy?). It was billed as the concert of the year and although I wasn't able to make it to that one LifeofRubin has reported that there will be another Big Event concert next year so maybe I'll have the chance to go to that one. In the mean time, keep looking out for all those new CDs (and books) due out within the coming weeks. These are exciting times!

No comments:

Post a Comment